Saturday, September 3, 2011

Just thought I would also show something fun I made for my personal care assistance.  Since I have 5 of them working in my class at various times, I knew we needed to be super organized.  I will be using them to keep score while transitioning back and forth between my room and the general education room.  They will also be working with either their own students or small groups.  I made them these altered clip boards with cork boards, sticky notes for portable score boards, and a small strip with rules pics so they can rehearse with their students or small groups.  I also gave them timers for helping with Super Speed Games.






Each one represents a part of their personality or their life.  I wanted them to feel welcome as well as prepared for everything that I have up my sleeve!  Enjoy!  I hope all of you are having an AWSOME WBT year so far!  Thanks for stopping!

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca, What a wonderful way to individualize for your students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun and a great tool for your assistants! Love reading about what's up in your classroom, and imagining YOU there with the kiddos. :) Is Lauren still doing TKD? We sure miss ATA.

    ReplyDelete

Snow Day Blogging

I can’t believe we are more than 100 days into the school year!  I really had high hopes for returning to blogging this school year, but wi...