Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Snow Day Blogging

I can’t believe we are more than 100 days into the school year!  I really had high hopes for returning to blogging this school year, but with the many changes in my little teaching world, I honestly struggled with finding time to get things up and running. Well, like they say, there is nothing like the present, so I am taking full advantage of this snowy day and putting this out there.

If you are a returning follower, you may have known this blog as a Whole Brain Teaching blog. I decided to change it up a bit. I still truly believe in Whole Brain Teaching and use it where and when I can.  However, I have just found myself  with a new set of unique needs and have been using so many different strategies and techniques.  I would love to begin sharing my new experiences as well as ask my fellow readers and followers for your opinions, thoughts and ideas.

This year, I moved down to Kindergarten through grade 2 Learning Support. My classroom though consists of students of various needs such as life skills, emotional support, and other health impairments.  I have also implemented flexible seating.  It’s been an interesting road to have traveled, to say the least.  Please return soon to see posts and pictures of what I have been up to.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow Day Blogging

I can’t believe we are more than 100 days into the school year!  I really had high hopes for returning to blogging this school year, but wi...