Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Electronic Super Speed Grammar.wmv



Yesterday, I had an extra aide in my classroom, so I took advantage and had her video tape my 3rd grade class. They were doing a review on adjectives using Coach B's wonderful, new Electronic Superspeed Grammar. The kids love using this tool and will actually beg me to use it! I thought they did such an awesome job that they could have taught the lesson themselves. Next time! I apologize for a narrow video. I forgot to make sure the videographer turned the phone horizontally. The bright sunshine also made the lighting poor. I hope you enjoy it though.

4 comments:

  1. Rebecca, thanks for posting this video, it is awesome! Your class is so well organized and looks like a lot of fun. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this video of the grammar. I have just started teaching the first few lessons of super speed grammar in my classroom. Did you have to do anything special to get the OK to video and post to your blog? I am wanting to do a similar thing with my class.

    Sacha
    www.luria-learning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sachs,
    Thanks for viewing. In order to do the internship, I needed school board approval. They were aware of the fact that I was required to record and post. At the beginning of the school year, I had parents sign permission slips. I keep those slips handy in case anyone questions anything. I do have a few students that either did not have permission, or failed to return the slip. I try to record when those students are not in the classroom, or I put them in the room where they will not be seen. I would check with your own district's policies though. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your video! Great job. I enjoy learning from other WBTeachers!

    ReplyDelete

Snow Day Blogging

I can’t believe we are more than 100 days into the school year!  I really had high hopes for returning to blogging this school year, but wi...